I have decided to walk away from writing, at least for now.
Sorry this is a personal decision.
There are two people on the planet that can change my mind.
One of them has weighed in, the other is unlikely to do so.
I will touch base in a month or so.
Stop the presses!!!
I’ve been asked so many times for my Thanksgiving day advice I put it all on it’s own page.
No I know it’s not yet Thanksgiving this post is about how you can have less stress planning that big meal. Now if you are cooking another holiday meal with a similar menu many of these tips and tricks will still work.
Step 1: I plan a huge menu, more than I usually cook, but no one be me sees the big plan. Once I have every possible thing …
That’s right David was in the field most of the month of November. While the hubby was away what did the wife do?
- I went out for my birthday with a friend to red robin, they give free birthday burgers if you join their loyalty club.
- I’ve been writing, of course.
- I was sending goodies out to the field as often as I could.
- I was working on a super secret project, you’ll find out more about that after the new year.
- I am learning to write html, yes I know it’s long past time and I finally am …