it seems that this time of year brings up two common topics of conversation. Resolutions and bucket lists. Personally I gave up on the resolution angle years ago. I was chatting with my in-laws and the topic of bucket lists came up. I decided to sit down and give it some serious thought.
- I want to meet several @Foxnews personalities, some of them are contributors others are hosts.
- Dr Charles Krauthammer
- The Crew from @TheFive
- Sheppard Smith
These are the names that come to mind at the moment. I’m a news junkie so I think I’d have a blast meeting them and seeing what goes on behind the scenes.
- I want to see the Philadelphia Mummers Parade
- I’ve wanted to see this parade in person for as long as I can remember.
I grew up in the area and love the parade even though I can only watch it online now.
- Lay a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknowns at Arlington
- See the changing of the guard 150 times.
- I’ve already seen it 114 times.
This is one of my favorite places on earth. I can stay at the tomb for hours the site is just awe inspiring as are the members of the old guard who watch over the tomb 365 days a year 24 hours a day.
- Become a published author
- In my dreams a published author with an agent
I love writing, I want to put in the effort to make this a reality. No one can hand this to me, but they can support and encourage me. I do enjoy my blog and twitter followers.